Thursday 11 October 2018

ACCEPT AND PROVIDE HOUSEKEEPING REQUEST

 


(Telephone Call)

Housekeeper: Good day ma'am/sir , this is Gyzette Almeyda from housekeeping department , how may I help you.

Guest: Oh! Good morning I am Jose Marie Viceral from room 201 and I am planning to go swimming but I don't have towel , can you provide a towel for me?

Housekeeper: Okay ma'am,what time would you want me to deliver your request?

Guest: I want you to deliver it after five minutes.

Housekeeper: Okay ma'am Jose Marie Viceral from room 201 you requested a towel to be deliver after 5 minutes.

*PROVIDE*

Housekeeper: (knock! knock! knock!)

Guest: (Open the door)

Housekeeper: Good morning ma'am I am Glyzette Almeyda from housekeeping department and I am here to deliver your request.Here's your towel ma'am,do you want me to put it there ma'am?

Guest: Okay thank you.

Housekeeper: Okay ma'am,if you need anything just call housekeeping department,thank you!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Kahapon at Ngayon

Ang kahapong nagdaan ay hindi malilimutan ang sobrang kaligayahan ay di matutumbasan Maiksing sampung buwan kay habang pinagsamahan ka...