Thursday 11 October 2018

VALET-BUTLER SEVICE



Valet: Good morning ma'am, welcome to Lavly's Hotel. I will be your valet runner, can I carry your luggage ma'am?

Guest: Sure thank you.

Valet: This way ma'am, Is there any fragile items here in your luggage ma'am?

Guest: Well yes, so be careful on handling it.

Valet: Of course ma'am, it's my pleasure is this your first time here in our hotel ma'am?

Guest: Yes!

Valet: Oh! ma'am we have two kinds of swimming pool here ,one is for adults and the another one is for children.We also have a spa here ma'am where you can relax your body and located at the second floor.We also have a restaurant here ma'am which is also located at the second floor.

Guest: What kinds of food are available there in your restaurant?

Valet: Italian food,Korean food,Japanese food and especially Filipino food are available there ma'am.

Guest: Oh! that's great, I like it!

Valet: We're already here in your room ma'am, can I borrow your key?

Guest: (give the key)

Valet: (turn on the lights) This way ma'am,Where do you want me to put your luggage ma'm?

Guest: Over there!

Valet: Ma'am if there are any problem just call housekeeping department and look for me Glyzette Almeyda your valet, Enjoy your stay ma'am! thank you!

Valet: Would you like me to unpack your luggage ma'am?

Guest: Sure

Valet:(will unpack) your luggage have no damage ma'am,would you like me to hang your clothes?

Guest: No, just put it in the cabinet.

Valet: (put the clothes in the cabinet) Is there anything that I can do for you ma'am?

Guest: Oh Nothing!

Valet: Okay thank you ma'am,If you need anything, just call housekeeping department.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kahapon at Ngayon

Ang kahapong nagdaan ay hindi malilimutan ang sobrang kaligayahan ay di matutumbasan Maiksing sampung buwan kay habang pinagsamahan ka...